Saturday 4 April 2009

Spaghetti

For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman.
One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child. If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18. She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discreet, he told her to simply mail him a post card,and write 'Spaghetti' on the back. He would then arrange for the Child support payments to begin.
One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.
'Honey,' she said, 'You received a very strange post card today.
''Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later,' he said.
The wife Obeyed and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.
On the card was written:
'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.Three with meatballs, two without .Send extra sauce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very high price to pay for an extra marital affair, don't you think so? I do know that it is just a joke, but similar things can happen to anybody who breaks their marriage vows. I am one of the lucky ladies, my husband loves me very much (the feeling is mutual) and does not believe in affairs. He says that 'I am his best friend' and he would never put himself in a position or situation that would jeopardise his loyalty to me or to our children. He believes a man must set by example and he wants to be examplary to our children and show them that their mother is the most important lady in his life. We have an excellent relationship based on mutual respect and showered with everlasting love. We are trying to pass these values onto our children and the oldest one seems to be on the right path. I count my blessings every day... Maria Helena

JOSÉ said...

It is just a joke but surely makes you think.
Congratulations to you and your husband, indeed you can count your blessings.
I think I can also be thankful despite many misfortunes!
God bless you!